After designing and building my own Tiny House, a construction drawing set is now available. It is a result of 20+ years of professional experience and extensive research of tiny houses. See SPECS & CONSTRUCTION.
Scroll down for sample pages and for more info.
“Vina’s plans have been amazing! I actually purchased other plans and started the build. But late one night, while doing some never-ending tiny house research, I stumbled upon Vina’s Tiny House. When I saw the french doors and the skylights, I said, “that’s the house!” I quickly ordered the plans. She was on vacation but still got me the plans, the materials list and photo book. Through out this process she has been so supportive – answering all my questions. I’m so happy I went with her plans!”
-Jesse Carter Russell, Bend, Oregon
“I am totally utterly delighted with the plans and the book. The two go together wonderfully!”
-Christopher Craddock-Henry, Kelowna, British Columbia
DESIGN PLANS: $385 (includes Cost Breakdown/ Materials List – see below)
Professionally compiled as a comprehensive set, it consists of 11×17 sheets including:
– Construction Plans for Main Level & Loft Level, fully dimensioned
– Furniture Plan with custom desk and sofabed/storage
– Millwork Plan with built-in cabinetry and storage
– Electrical/Mechanical Plan with equipment, wiring diagrams, lighting, switches
– Deck Plan with awning, fully dimensioned
– Exterior Elevations (all 4 sides) showing windows & doors & material specifications for siding and roof
– Building Sections showing interior elevations with critical heights
– Cross Section Detail showing rainscreen, insulation, roof, trailer
– Roof Detail showing framing for round window and roof with 40 degree slope
– Framing Plans for the trailer/foundation, floor, loft, roof
– Wall Framing Elevations for all exterior sides
After purchase, you will receive 11×17 format drawings as a PDf file by email. See sample drawings below
MATERIALS LIST & COST BREAKDOWN (included):
This document is a valuable companion for building Vina’s Tiny House. It provides material specification and will help in the decision making process for which materials to use for your budget. You will receive via email 8.5×11 PDF file.